5th International CAMLOG Congress, Valencia, Spain | 26.-28. June 2014
The activities started one day before the actual Congress on Thursday, June 26, with the much sought-after practical workshops in English and German. Another top-class event took place on the same day, the „Symposium España y Portugal“, which attracted 200 participants.
On occasion of the press conference, the CAMLOG Management Team showed some impressive facts about the CAMLOG success story and presented their aspirations for the future.
- Since its inception in 1999, CAMLOG continues to grow faster than the German market.
- CAMLOG believes that the worldwide market for dental implants is set to grow again over the coming years after the standstill in 2008/2009. Our goal is to grow faster than the leading implant manufacturers in the premium segment. Thanks to its partnership with Henry Schein, one of the largest players and service organizations in the dental business worldwide, CAMLOG has a strong basis to build upon and to drive its further expansion.
- CAMLOG is convinced that with a strong partner such as Henry Schein by its side, it will achieve its goal to become a leading provider for dental implants in countries other than Germany.
- With Connect Dental and DEDICAM, CAMLOG is in the process of establishing digital solutions for practices and labs which will open up pioneering workflows for the future.
Facts and figures
- More than 1.300 participants from 23 countries
- 66 internationally renowned academic speakers and moderators as well as experienced general practitioners from 12 countries
- Iberian symposium with 200 participants
- 8 practical workshops, 4 of which sold out
- CAMLOG Party “Una gran fiesta en familia” with 1.300 participants
- State-of-the-art industry exhibition
Do you want to be always up to date with CAMLOG? Then, please, subscribe to our RSS-feed!
CAMLOG Event News
All CAMLOG news at glance